Dwarf Mine is a game about drawing and designing a mine, uncovering treasure, and surviving the dangers of the mountain.
In Dwarf Mine, you will draw your mine on graph paper, roll dice to determine what gold, gems, or other treasure you’ve discovered, and (hopefully) defeat monsters in combat, keeping your mine alive and thriving!
By the end of the game, you’ll have created rich and unique history for your mine – no two games are the same!
You can find the Mine Sheet and Mountainscape (Free), as well as purchase links for the game below!
- Printable Mine Sheets and Mountainscape (FREE)
- Buy Dwarf Mine from itch.io
- Buy Dwarf Mine from drivethrurpg.com
How to Play
You can watch a play session on Youtube, outlining how to play Dwarf Mine.
The following expansions have been added to the 1.0 release!
- Mountain Creation – Create a mountain with different secrets each time you play.
- More than a Dragon – Includes 3 other level four enemies to fight.
The following expansions are being considered.
- More than a More than Dragon – What else might lurk in the depths of the mountain…
- Dwarf Lineage – Maintain a lineage of dwarves to lead your mine!
- More Rooms – Get more rooms to build your mine!
- The Deep – What will you find when you dig deeper than level 4?
If any of these expansions sound interesting to you, or you have ideas for more, let me know! I work faster when I know someone wants to play games!
Articles about Dwarf Mine:
The new release for Dwarf Mine is here! You can find the important information on the release below. What is Included in the Dwarf Mine Update There are 2 expansions and 3 appendices included in this update for Dwarf Mine. Bloodlines Expansion The Bloodlines Expansion gives your dwarf leader a name, and a unique ability … Continue reading Dwarf Mine – New Release
In a few weeks, I will be releasing two free expansions for Dwarf Mine – Bloodlines and More Rooms – as well as a few helpful Appendices at the end of the rules. You can read more about the expansions and other additions below. Here’s the important information for you to know. If you’ve already … Continue reading Dwarf Mine: Bloodlines Expansion and More
2020 was a year. I don’t want to focus on the challenges, tragedy, and pain that many people experienced throughout the year. We’ve all lived it, and I’d rather focus on the bright spots for Paper Dice Games during the last 12 months in this article. So here they are. I released a number of … Continue reading State of Paper Dice Games 2021